Makeup can do miracles if you know how to use it to your advantage. It’s also something that’s fun to play around with and use to express yourself. But not everyone is a makeup artist, and it’s not unusual for people to get frustrated when they don’t get the desired result on the first try. Well, we decided to make your life a bit easier and compiled a list of 10 easy makeup tricks for a flawless & Perfect face.
1. Put your eye makeup on first and foundation second. It’s not what we see in commercials or movies, but it’s a lifesaver if you struggle with eye-shadow fall out. This way, if you mess up, and you need to clean something up or your eyeshadow ends up on your face, it’s not a problem. You can just wipe it away without worrying you’ll mess up your flawless foundation.
2. Make your lips look fuller by using highlighter and concealer. All you need to do is apply your lip liner and lipstick as usual, but then trace the outside of your lips with concealer and add a bit of highlight on the areas you want to stand out.
3. If you’re annoyed by how long it takes to take off waterproof mascara this trick is for you. Apply a layer of normal mascara first and then a second layer of waterproof mascara. This way your lashes are still looking amazing and aren’t afraid of water, but it’ll take way less time to wash off your mascara in the evening.
4. If you’ve gone a bit too far with bronzer or blush, don’t worry, you don’t have to take it all off and start from scratch, you can just put on a bit of powder on top and that will lessen the intensity of the color of your blush or bronzer.
5. When filling in your brows don’t stand too close to the mirror. It’s easy to go too far and make them look too dark when your brows are the only thing you see in the mirror. Instead, take a step away and you’ll be able to see your whole face and how your brows fit the whole look. Plus, this way you know exactly how people will see you, no one gets that close to your face.
6. If you can’t find your blush, or perhaps you just don’t have the blush that matches your lipstick – don’t worry. You can use lipstick as a blush too. In fact this way your lips and your blush will match perfectly and make you look even more put together. Don’t try this with matte lipsticks or lipglosses, though.
7. You don’t need to buy eyeliner in a million shades. You can literally make your own out of any eyeshadow you have. All you have to do it wet your eyeliner brush and use your favorite eyeshadow as eye liner for a pop of color.
8.If you’re not very good at eyeliner and your cat eye is looking less than perfect – you don’t have to keep wiping bits off and trying again. It’s tedious and after a few tries will make the skin around your eyes red and sensitive. Instead, try using concealer to correct your little mistakes.
9. For those of you who struggle with dark under-eye circles – red lipstick is your best friend. More specifically – red lipstick with a warm undertone. Just put a thin layer of lipstick on around your eyes and then put concealer on top. You’ll be surprised how much more awake and well-rested it will make you look.
10. If you want to create a nude makeup look in minutes you don’t really need a lot of products. You can easily get away with just using a nude highlighter on your eyelids, cheeks and lips, instead of having a special product for all of those. It’s that easy.