Words have power. They have the power to create or destroy. Some words especially quotes have the power to inspire, motivate a person. The best things about the quotes on relationships are the fact they are life’s experiences another person has gone through and the lessons she/he gleaned from it. They help us in avoiding the same mistakes or act as a timely intervention.These quotes have the extraordinary ability to change the way we perceive ourselves, things or a given situation. Positive quotes can imbue you with energy and strength. A well timed humorous quotes can lighten the burden off your shoulders immeasurably.
Inspirational quotes are like a beam of light that cuts through the darkness surrounding you offering a ray of hope and the strength to break the chains that is keeping you tied to your fears. Philosophical and spiritual quotes act as the moral compass guiding you when you are floundering in deep waters. Quotes on relationship celebrates emotions, human bonds renews our faith in people and affirms the power of family.
These quotes are for all and available for everyone. Lets make use of these insights that is so easily available to us and begin to lay a strong foundation for a deep & enduring relationship.
- “Stop giving the best part of you to those unworthy of that gift.”
― Carlos Wallace
2. “Some relationships require you have a big appetite. Chances are, at some point, you may have to swallow your pride, eat your words, lick your wounds, and stomach a lot of nonsense. While a little humble pie never hurt anyone you do have control over how much of this menu you get served and can always decide when you’ve had your fill.”
― Carlos Wallace
3. “I wish for you the wisdom to realize that you can let go of a past relationship without letting go of the lessons it taught you.”
― Steve Maraboli
(Also Read: Kahlil Gibran’s Best Quotes on Love)
4. “Keep a man on a rope that’s short enough to trip him without choking him.”
― Jenna Alatari
5. “If you ever want to know how a man truly feels about you, do absolutely nothing. Then you’ll have your answer.”
― Miya Yamanouchi
6. “When someone says you’ve changed, it’s because you are no longer willing to live your life their way”
― Karon Waddell
7. “The best relationship is not one that brings together perfect partners, but rather one in which the partners learn to live with the differences, imperfections and objections of one another, and seek to appreciate the good qualities that make this relationship worth building on in order to survive better together.”
― Nabil N. Jamal
9. “You deserve the love your soul craves for. Don’t settle.”
― J.A. ANUM
These are our collections of quotes on relationships. Share your favorite quotes on relationship with us. Who knows, it may even find itself a place on this page.